JOB TITLE: E-Decor Designer
SUPERVISOR: Senior Designer
To create functionally beautiful spaces through online correspondence and PDF presentations for residential and commercial clients while using industry knowledge, design experience, innovative design concepts and creativity, all while keeping within the Znay aesthetic.
- To work on projects specifically via email and email PDF presentations.
- Generate plan specifications based on client needs and contract requirements.
- Be able to work within client budget and pre-existing furniture requirements.
- Work under the direction of Amber to create and present concept boards to include but not limited to: CAD drawings, mood boards, FF&E, surface materials, color palettes, and lighting.
- Curate specific shopping list for clients to purchase.
- Source and work with outside vendors to procure and coordinate all furniture, fixtures, & accessories when requested.
- Communicate directly with clients.
- Manage multiple projects and rooms at once
- 4+ years of Interior Design Experience, preferably with eDecor experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAd, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge in Studio Webware a .
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, and specifications.
- Knowledge of design requirements, construction methods and materials for high end residential environments.
- Great ability to multitask, work independently as well as a team, fearless and ambitious.
- Must be GREAT at follow through!
- Reliable car and willing to travel when needed.
- Ability to help haul heavy samples and small furniture items during presentations or installations.
- Familiar with Los Angeles Design Stores, and the Pacific Design Center.